sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2014

Vision of The Future

I can see in our future.

Lazy afternoons with a glowing summer sun.

Someday when we don't want to go out.

Me, almost sleeping in your arms with a book in my hands almost falling on the floor.

Your hands sweetly passing through my hair.

While you read your own book.

Then I'll stand up to grab a cup of tea.

And when I sit on the perfect couch again, you put your book down to take a nap in my lap.

Then, I'll pass my fingers, caresing your hair, until I finish the last chapter.

Close the book with a sigh.

Only to lay by your side.

In the perfect couch.

On a lazy summer afternoon.

2 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Regardless of all of us we are very proud of what you write and what you are, I'm sure that someone up there is very happy to see you growing and showing all her beauty and intelligence.

    We have a love and great affection for you and your mother!

    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir